The Kendleshire Christmas celebrations are renowned for good food, fun and festive atmosphere.
For the 2014 festive season we are once again offering a number of Party Nights and Weekday Lunches.
If you would like to find out more please contact Julie or Serena on 0117 956 7007, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Christmas brochure is available to download here.
- Carrot & Sweet Potato Soup with whipped cream cheese & chive. (v)
- Winter Garden Salad with pickled beets, feta, broad beans and herbs. (v)
- Peppered Mackerel Pate with pressed pickled dill, cucumber and ciabatta toasts.
- Smoked Duck with blackberries and a barley, walnut & parsley salad.
- Hand-carved Roast Sirloin of Beef* and Crown of Turkey with Yorkshire pudding and stuffing.
- Quorn Bourguignon with herb dumpling. (v)
- Salmon en Croute with white wine chervil veloute.
- Hot Chocolate Brownie with fudge and caramelised clementine.
- Baileys Cheesecake with chocolate pencil.
- Lemon Posset with shortbread.
- Christmas Pudding with brandy cream.
* Party Nights only. Christmas Lunches feature Roast Turkey. Special dietary requirements can be catered for on request.
Please note: all dishes are prepared in a kitchen that handles nuts and nut traces.
Whilst every effort is made to reduce the contact with nut traces, we would advise people with nut allergies to not consume our dishes.
Christmas Party Nights.
This year's available Three-course Party Nights are:-
This year we are also offering several dates with a two-course meal (Main and Dessert) for £21.95 per person:-
Thursday 4th December
Wednesday 10th December
Wednesday 17th December
Monday 22nd December
Tuesday 23rd December
Our Christmas lunches are available Tuesday-Friday this year, with two or three courses from our Festive Menu (and with Roast Turkey as the meat for the main course). The cost for these lunches are £14.95 for two courses (main and dessert) and £17.95 for three courses.
This year's available lunch dates are:
Thousands of happy customers
We are all about making people happy, whether that is ensuring the finest greens in the Bristol area are playing just so, or putting the sparkling touches to the Bridal Couple's ceremony room, or using carefully selected local produce to craft exquisite homemade dishes. We find the best commendation from the huge number of repeat visitors we entertain, and we'll let them tell you all about us...